ARTAS FUE machine
The ARTAS FUE machine is a cutting-edge medical technique that harvests hair from the scalp in a safe and efficient manner in preparation for hair transplantation. The ARTAS Robotic System, which has undergone more than a decade of research and development and has been approved by Health Canada and other international regulatory authorities. This medical equipment has also been extensively tested to produce remarkable hair restoration outcomes in an outpatient operation.
When the ARTAS Robotic System maps and analyzes the hair in its natural groupings on the scalp, it makes use of powerful digital imaging technology. Follicular units are the natural clumps of hair that occur in the body. The precision robotics of the ARTAS Robotic System enable the exact extraction of undamaged follicular units for transplantation using the system’s precision robotics. Follicular units are removed in a random method, inside the existing hair, to ensure that the natural look of the scalp is maintained in certain parts of the scalp.
Increased hair density is achieved using the ARTAS method, which involves transplanting follicular units from the back or sides of the head to balding areas. This critical step is carried out by a team of skilled surgical assistants who meticulously transfer the follicular units harvested by the robot to the balding areas in accordance with the treatment plan that has been agreed upon with the surgeon in order to provide the patient with the most natural appearance possible after hair transplantation surgery.
How Does It Work?
The ARTAS® robotic hair transplant method begins by employing 3D technology to help you tailor and plan your hairline style. The best hair follicles for transplantation are then identified and selected using a high-definition stereoscopic vision system, robotic arm, and ARTAS Artificial Intelligence algorithms. These follicles are then extracted with robotic accuracy and speed, preserving the natural appearance of your donor region and avoiding linear scarring.
The ARTAS method will also precisely locate and produce an ideal recipient location, as well as implant the extracted hair follicles at the same time. In both the donor region and the new implantation location, the minimally invasive procedure preserves your current healthy hair and retains a natural look.
Benefits of The ARTAS® Robotic FUE Hair Restoration System
- Digital imaging device with advanced features
- Precision robotics provides speed and accuracy
- Physician-assisted robotic technology
- Hair follicle selection using intelligent algorithms
- Each hair is analyzed and tracked using advanced technologies.
The Four-step Process of the ARTAS® FUE Hair Transplantation Procedure
1. The ARTAS® System evaluates and decides which hair is the most suitable for the treatment in question.
2. The robot harvests hairs while maintaining the natural look of the donor region.
3. The hair is transplanted into the balding regions by the surgeon.
4. Six months after the procedure, the patient can expect thicker, permanent hair, with additional hair filling if needed later on.
Why Choose ARTAS FUE Treatment?
The following are the reasons why ARTAS® is the best hair transplant procedure.
- The recovery time is reduced after the procedure
- The results are natural-looking
- There is little to no pain during the treatment.