Try adding these foods:
1. Eggs- these are a good source of protein and biotin, both of which are believed to promote hair growth.
2. Berries have beneficial compounds and vitamins that are believed to benefit the hair, including vitamin C which helps your body absorb iron. Low iron is linked to hair loss.
3. Spinach is loaded with nutrients like folate, iron, vitamins A and C.
4. Fatty fish like salmon, mackerel and herring have nutrients to promote hair growth. They’re good sources of omega-3 fatty acids, also linked to healthy hair.
5. Sweet Potatoes are a source of beta-carotene. This is the natural compound which converts to vitamin A.
6. Avocados are a great source of healthy fats that feed shiny, strong hair. A source of vitamin E, which is believed to promote hair growth.
7. Nuts also contain healthy fats and nutrients that benefit the hair. They also contain a variety of B vitamins, plus zinc which is linked to hair.
8. Seeds of various kinds contain nutrients with few calories. These include vitamin E, selenium and zinc.
If you’re seeking a hair transplant in Toronto, or nonsurgical treatments and advice for making your hair as strong and healthy as possible, you’re invited to arrange a consultation with our hair experts and learn about the possibilities.