How to get the best results?
Men and women seeking a hair transplant in Toronto often want to know how to get the best results and maintain the hair they have. It’s not always clear what causes hair loss and when it comes to your diet, you may wonder just how much of what you eat is affecting the look and feel of your hair. We’ll review how diet influences hair and thinning so you can make healthy decisions and take great care of the hair you have.
Too much salt in your diet?
In addition to numerous health issues related to blood pressure and fluid retention, excess sodium is connected with hair loss. High salt levels can be toxic to hair, and deposits can accumulate around your hair follicles , preventing nutrients from entering.
Potassium related to hair loss
Potassium is an important mineral for electrical and cellular function in your body. While it’s essential for functioning of the kidneys, heart and other organs, it’s also important for hair growth. Consuming a lot of salt can increase urination which depletes potassium levels.
If you tend to consume high amounts of sodium in your food, you’ll need to balance that with an increased amount of dietary potassium. Try natural sources like bananas, dried fruit, beans, lentils, whole grains, or supplements.
Foods to add with or without a Toronto hair transplant
If you suffer from androgenic alopecia, you’re going to lose hair no matter what you do. You may choose to undergo a hair transplant and place some DHT resistant hairs in your balding areas. This effective treatment works best when combined with a hair health plan that ensures you have all the right vitamins and minerals to support ongoing growth.
Celebrities have long been able to find the leading-edge, most effective solutions in the hair transplant industry, especially when it comes to FUE, and gain flawless results. Today, however, this hair restoration procedure can help men of all means with their hair loss in Toronto. Answer our few simple questions to see if you can be the next candidate for the FUE Hair Transplant.
Try adding these foods:
1. Eggs- these are a good source of protein and biotin, both of which are believed to promote hair growth.
2. Berries have beneficial compounds and vitamins that are believed to benefit the hair, including vitamin C which helps your body absorb iron. Low iron is linked to hair loss.
3. Spinach is loaded with nutrients like folate, iron, vitamins A and C.
4. Fatty fish like salmon, mackerel and herring have nutrients to promote hair growth. They’re good sources of omega-3 fatty acids, also linked to healthy hair.
5. Sweet Potatoes are a source of beta-carotene. This is the natural compound which converts to vitamin A.
6. Avocados are a great source of healthy fats that feed shiny, strong hair. A source of vitamin E, which is believed to promote hair growth.
7. Nuts also contain healthy fats and nutrients that benefit the hair. They also contain a variety of B vitamins, plus zinc which is linked to hair.
8. Seeds of various kinds contain nutrients with few calories. These include vitamin E, selenium and zinc.
If you’re seeking a hair transplant in Toronto, or nonsurgical treatments and advice for making your hair as strong and healthy as possible, you’re invited to arrange a consultation with our hair experts and learn about the possibilities.
Thick & Healthy Hair
Hair Restoration is no longer just for the
A-list, find out about Nova Medical Hair Transplant.
Hair Transplant Process
The FUE process is an advanced next-generation hair transplant micro-surgery. Click on the steps to get a simplified overview. For more details particular to your case, please consult with our doctor.
Hover on Steps
Click on Steps
Hairline restored with No Linear Scar
Learn about the advanced hair transplant technology Called Follicular Unit Extraction
Hair Transplant Toronto Learning Centre
Ideal Candidates For A Hair Transplant In Toronto
FUE Hair Transplant FAQ
Why Is Hair Loss More Common In Men Than Women?
Everything You Need To Know About Lowering Your Hairline