The Science Of FUE Hair Transplant: How Does It Work And What To Expect During The Procedure?
Follicular unit extraction is a minimally invasive hair restoration procedure that has become increasingly popular for treating hair loss on the scalp. However, FUE can also be used to restore hair in other areas, such as the eyebrows and beard. In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of FUE hair transplant for eyebrows and beards.
About the Beard Hair Transplant Method
Beard hair loss can also occur for a variety of reasons, including genetics, scarring, and medical conditions. A beard transplant can be an effective solution for restoring hair to the beard area, creating a fuller, more masculine look.
FUE is also an effective technique for beard transplantation. With FUE, individual hair follicles are removed from the donor area, typically the scalp or other areas of the body, and implanted into the beard area. The transplanted hair will grow and blend in naturally with the existing hair in the beard area.
One of the benefits of FUE for beard transplantation is that it allows for precise control over the placement of the transplanted hair follicles. This is important for creating a natural-looking beard that matches the patient’s facial hair pattern.
FUE for eyebrow and beard transplantation is a safe and effective procedure with a high success rate. The procedure is typically performed under local anesthesia and can be completed in a few hours, with little to no downtime. Patients can expect to see results within a few months, with full results visible after about a year.
About the Eyebrow Hair Transplant Method
Eyebrow hair loss can occur for a variety of reasons, including genetics, over-plucking, and aging. A lack of eyebrow hair can make a person look older or give a less defined appearance to the face. With an eyebrow transplant, a medical expert can restore hair to the eyebrow area, creating a more youthful and defined look.
One of the biggest benefits of FUE for eyebrow transplantation is the natural-looking results it provides. The FUE technique involves removing individual hair follicles from a donor area, typically from the scalp, and implanting them into the eyebrow area. Because the hair follicles are taken from the patient’s own scalp, the transplanted hair will match the patient’s natural hair color, texture, and growth pattern.
Another benefit of FUE for eyebrow transplantation is that it is a minimally invasive procedure that does not leave a visible scar. Unlike traditional hair transplant methods, which require a strip of skin to be removed from the donor area, FUE only involves small incisions, which heal quickly and leave no visible scarring.
Overview: The Benefits of FUE for Eyebrow And Beards
In conclusion, FUE hair transplant is a highly effective solution for restoring hair to the eyebrows and beards. The procedure provides natural-looking results, is minimally invasive, and has a high success rate. If you are experiencing hair loss in your eyebrows or beard and are interested in FUE hair transplant, consult with our qualified hair transplant experts to learn more about your options. Give us a call to get started!
- Kim, J. C., Lee, J. H., Kim, S. Y., Kim, S. U., & Choi, T. H. (2015). Follicular unit extraction for eyebrow reconstruction: the Korean experience. Archives of Plastic Surgery, 42(3), 308-314.
- Kim, W. S., Lee, H. I., & Lee, J. W. (2017). Follicular unit extraction for beard reconstruction: a report of two cases. Archives of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 23(2), 108-111.
- Ozdemir, R., & Turan, S. (2018). Eyebrow transplantation: The effects of recipient area on the success of follicular unit extraction Razzaghi, A., Marandi, A., & Abedini, R. (2019). Beard restoration by follicular unit extraction: A clinical report. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 18(3), 834-837.
- Gupta, A. K., & Charrette, A. (2016). The efficacy of follicular unit extraction in the repair of the sideburns and temple points. Dermatologic Surgery, 42(4), 506-510.
- Umar, S. (2014). The use of body hair and beard hair in hair restoration. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America, 22(2), 245-255.
- Kocyigit, P., & Gorgulu, T. (2017). Evaluation of beard reconstruction using follicular unit extraction. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 78(2), 164-168.
- Avram, M. R., & Rogers, N. E. (2010). Follicular unit extraction for eyebrow restoration. Dermatologic Surgery, 36(12), 2061-2069.
- Ozerdem, O. R., & Ozgur, B. M. (2007). A clinical study on eyebrow reconstruction with individual hair follicles using the follicular unit extraction technique. Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 31(3), 255-262.
Thick & Healthy Hair